TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Lead SharePoint Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join the TCG team on a project for a Federal agency.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (green card) and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
The Lead SharePoint Developer will serve as the Technical Lead for an Agile Scrum team to design, develop, test, document, and deploy SharePoint applications to support critical agency functions.
- US citizenship or Permanent Residence (green card) and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance
- Extensive knowledge of software development processes and best practices utilizing SharePoint and the Microsoft technology stack
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence, Dashboards, PerformancePoint, SharePoint collaboration, workflow, content management, records, document management and search
- Hands on expertise in building SharePoint Online solutions with minimal customizations
- Experience planning, designing and executing SharePoint migrations
- Solid experience coaching and leading Agile teams
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members, both technically and professionally
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize personal and group efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a “helping others helps us all” personality
- Proven ability to deliver user productivity solutions using Office 365 tools, including being responsible for all aspects of the design, configuration and integration of said tools
- Solid understanding of using Power BI to report and visualize data stored on SharePoint
- Experience with information architecture analysis and system design, including workflow analysis and design
- Strong documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.