TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a TECHNICAL LEAD, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
- US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance
- Significant expertise in developing with RESTful web services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- Significant SQL expertise and relational database design; PostgreSQL is preferred
- Experience developing in Java/J2EE
- Experience with configuration management using continuous integration and continuous deployment processes (e.g. Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Demonstrated success in leading technical teams by establishing architecture and coding practices
- Demonstrated success working alongside project managers and other team leads in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- Significant expertise with Java/J2EE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States and The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the second straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.