TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a MicroStrategy Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a major Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
- Design and Develop solution architecture, dashboards, and reports for internal agency use as well as external publically facing dashboards.
- Provide proactive Production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications by resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in MicroStrategy application design and development activities.
- Identify risks/issues and work with senior members of the team and managers on a risk mitigation plan.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT related experience
- 5 to 7 years hands-on experience in MicroStrategy design, architecture, development and administration. (MicroStrategy 10.4 & 10.7 Desktop, Web, Developer, and Architect)
- Ability to work in a team environment serving Federal government clients
- MicroStrategy Certification
- Knowledge of government IT requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Experience in data profiling, metadata modeling, dashboard development using all visualization and functionality options available including transaction services
- Experience in upgrading and deploying patches and optimizing performance of MicroStrategy software
- Experience developing solutions using varying data sources including PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Microsoft Access
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or significant experience in a related discipline.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.