TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experienced Full stack developer, expertise in reactive web frameworks
- Experienced web user interface developer, css, wireframes, building prototypes
- Experience developing with RESTful web services
- Expertise with PostgresQL and relational database design
- Expertise writing Unit tests, following Test driven development
- Demonstrated success in development following Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Team first attitude
- Speaks well and clearly
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- Experience with DevOps pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.