TCG is an award‐winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Java Developer (Mid‐level) to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within the States of Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, or the Commonwealths of Virginia or Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia).
This position also requires the ability to pass a Federal Government background check, for which a Green Card or U.S. Citizenship is required.
- 2+ years strong Java/JEE experience
- Demonstrate an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- An ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast‐paced environment
- Independent problem‐solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service‐orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- JBoss Seam Framework
- JBoss application server
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Richfaces/Java Server Faces (JSF)
- ETL Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation ’ POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, strongly preferred. Equivalent years of experience in related field is acceptable in lieu of degree.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.