TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a .NET Developer/Software Engineer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. This position requires the ability to visit project sites in Greenbelt, Maryland and Annapolis, Maryland.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance is required for this position; a current DOD Secret clearance is a major plus.
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience including experience in the areas listed below:
- .NET and C#
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Demonstrated ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL experience and relational database design; PostgreSQL is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.