TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Network Security Engineer to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Assesses new data networking technology for applicability to the network and provide security engineering support
- Knowledge of network design and/or architecture experience in a multi-router, multilocation, multi-protocol environment and experience with the operation and troubleshooting networks
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Network Security
- Experience with federal network engineering best practices, TIC and/or MTIPS familiarity, automated network testing and monitoring tools
- Experience configuring and securing AWS cloud in a federal environment as well as configuring these environments to meet FISMA moderate level or better
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting network architectures
- Experience with network security and preparing security status reports
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.