You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, seeking a OneStream Build Consultant to support our OneStream implementation projects.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
TCG is pleased to offer remote employment for this position in the following states, AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, OH, OR, PA (outside Philadelphia), TN, UT, VA, WI, or WV.
- Responsible for supporting OneStream implementations across different strategic workstreams — Budget and Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury and Workforce Management
- Works on a multi-disciplinary project with multiple teams from multiple companies to a successful rollout of OneStream financial systems
- Ensure customers’ confidence in the overall success of the project and clarity on our team’s path to delivery
- Serve as OneStream Subject Matter Expert, the primary escalation point for all external stakeholders, and coach for internal team members
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in the IT or software development field, including at least 5 years working with financial planning software and 2 years in an Agile environment
- A minimum of 3 years implementing and configuring OneStream (or similar) solutions as a Build Consultant or Technical Lead
- Completion of OneStream training: Application Build Consultant and Reporting
- Ability to talk to clients about technology solutions with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, with the political savvy to know how to frame and communicate issues
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high visibility, challenging projects successfully, with preference given for experience with major product launches
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skill set — the ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems
- Experience working in Federal/Public Sector consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management, Accounting or Finance or a related field required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Software Engineer, Grade 8