You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a OneStream Implementation Project Manager to lead our OneStream financial system implementation projects.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
- Responsible for leading OneStream implementations across different strategic workstreams — Budget and Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury and Workforce Management
- Manage project delivery, including schedule, client, and budget
- Lead a multi-disciplinary project with multiple teams to a successful rollout of OneStream financial systems
- Provide oversight of all project activities, including the management of infrastructure, architecture, hosting, and development teams to ensure their confidence in the overall success of the project and clarity on our team’s path to delivery
- Manage the activities of TCG staff, including first-level managers, subject matter experts and/or individual contributors to ensure effective project performance and client satisfaction
- Prioritize overall project activities to meet project milestones and own the overall integrated master project schedule.
- Lead all external/client-facing management reporting activities, including weekly status reports and program management reports
- Lead all internal status meetings for teams supporting OneStream implementation and management.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for all external stakeholders and internal team members
- Manages financial/budget and contractual obligations, including all reporting and monitoring activities
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in the IT or software development field, including at least 8 years of project management experience and 2 years in an Agile environment
- A minimum of 3 years working directly with OneStream software in the capacity of a PM or SME
- Proven management and leadership ability to lead multiple cross-disciplinary IT teams on complex, high visibility projects
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high visibility, challenging projects successfully, with preference given for experience with major product launches
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Ability to talk to clients about technology solutions with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, with the political savvy to know how to frame and communicate issues
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skill set — the ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems
- PMP certification
- Experience working in Federal/Public Sector consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management, Accounting or Finance or a related field required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Project Manager, Grade 8