TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Part-time Financial Data Analyst to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
U.S. Citizenship or US Permanent Resident (Green card) status and the ability to pass a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) background investigation is required for this position.
- Prepare historical financial source data for entry into an electronic system of record by compiling and sorting information based on their priority
- Review data for accuracy and identifies deficiencies or errors; resolving any discrepancies through coordination with the data source and applicable liaisons
- Enters historical financial data by inputting alphanumeric information via keyboard into the system of record
- Verifies data entered is accurate by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data within the system
- Prepares and maintains training materials, such as user guides and standard operating procedures, as they pertain to entering, validating, and correcting data within the system
- 3+ years of experience providing detailed analysis of financial reporting
- Experience working with the MS Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced knowledge using MS Excel and MS Word
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on tasks assigned and ensure work performed is thorough and complete
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience working in support of the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) or another federal agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.