You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a part-time IT Policy Subject Matter Expert to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal security clearance are required.
This hybrid (primarily remote) position requires occasional in-person meetings in Bethesda, MD.
- Assess existing IT policies and make recommendations for improvement
- Establish a policy library and keep it up to date
- Plan for impacts on IT policy based on changes in strategy
- Analyze and advise on existing Federal government-wide IT policies and those issued by HHS
- Guide the review, development, collaboration, analysis, interpretation, and issuing of NIH IT policy, standards, procedures, and other guidance in response to new Federal or HHS requirements
- Perform policy analysis and present findings in a compelling and persuasive manner
- At least 10 years of experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Federal IT Policy
- Experience working with Federal customers
- Adept at using MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Business Analyst, Grade 8