TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter (Part-Time) to join our Recruiting Team’s hiring efforts at numerous government agencies.
In this position you will facilitate the recruitment process to identify applicants for technical and non-technical openings and for new business development needs.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area in order to participate in local meetings and events.
- Source and interview applicants, communicate expectations, provide feedback and recruiting status updates with applicants, hiring managers, and other stakeholders throughout the selection process to ensure a top-notch candidate experience
- Develop a pipeline of candidates through various sourcing techniques (social networking, online job boards, associations, career fairs, etc)
- Build and maintain highly effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, outside staffing firms
- Stay up to date on DC area networking events that are relevant to TCG’s existing and forecasted openings and recruitment strategy
- Promote the company culture, brand, and core values to continuously build interest in the company
- Support continual improvement of recruiting processes and strategies
- Support organizational development activities related to employee growth and retention within TCG
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as a Corporate Recruiter in a federal contracting environment
- At minimum, 3 years experience recruiting for highly technical and leadership positions
- Expert sourcing skills applying both traditional methods and harnessing social media for recruiting
- A keen ability to determine applicant qualifications based on both skill and cultural fit
- Extensive experience interviewing technical and non-technical applicants and providing timely feedback to all applicants and internal business partners
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a demonstrated ability to develop rapport with leadership, applicants, hiring managers and employees
- Very strong listening skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting recruiting for business development to include conducting market scans, engaging passive candidates, and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a “helping others helps us all” personality
- Must be familiar with using embedded Applicant Tracking Systems to facilitate the recruiting process
- Experience working directly with ApplicantPro
- General knowledge of EEO and OFCCP rules and regulations as they pertain to hiring
- Recruiting related certifications such as AIRS — CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR, PRC, CSMR, or CMVR, LinkedIn Recruiter Certification, ASA Technical Services Certified, or another related HR/Staffing certification
- Bachelor’s degree desired; four (4) years of relevant work experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.