TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a PHP Drupal Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a Federal agency.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Public Trust (or the ability to obtain a Federal Government Clearance) is required for this position. Upon demonstrating the ability to work independently and the required level of professionalism some telecommuting may be offered for this role.
- Minimum 4 years strong experience with PHP and Drupal, and other relevant tools
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide recommendations for resolution
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Active participation in Drupal and WordPress deployments
- Knowledge of open source tools, relational databases
- Experience in Linux administration
- PHP web development
- Aptitude to understand and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and contribute to project efforts (Agile methodology)
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, and creativity
- Demonstrates strong written communication skills
- Web Services
- Bash Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation Apache POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Knowledge of government IT requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Experience developing solutions using varying data sources
- Customer service-oriented engagement skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or significant experience in a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.