TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Power Platform Developer who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a major Federal agency.
US Permanent Residence or US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require some on-site work.
The Power Platform Developer will work with our government client to develop, deploy, and maintain business process automation solutions using Microsoft Power Platform. You will:
- Translate abstract business requirements into actionable technical requirements which can be executed using the Power Platform, utilizing best practices within the Power Platform Community
- Design, create, and maintain applications and flows to meet identified customer business requirements
- Contribute to development of Power Platform standards for the team and agency
- Work with a team to discuss business requirements, support user acceptance testing, and ensure adherence to established Power Platform standards
- Debug and fix issues with existing forms / workflows and suggest improvements/changes in the application and/or workflow
- A minimum of 2 years experience creating application and workflows using Microsoft Power Apps (Canvas and Model-driven apps) and Power Automate, including experience using standard and premium connectors
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in SharePoint Online or equivalent on-premises versions of SharePoint, using lists, libraries, and security groups
- Attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Experience leading Demonstrations for stakeholders
- Ability to effectively test and objectively assess quality of work before handing off to other evaluators (on team or customers)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and listening skills
- Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a “helping others helps us all” personality
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, MIS, or a related field. An additional four years of related work experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.