You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, seeking a Process Improvement Coordinator to join our team. TCG is pleased to offer remote employment for this position in the following states, AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, OH, PA (outside Philadelphia), TN, VA, or WV.
The Process Improvement Coordinator will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment supporting TCG’s Software Engineering Process Office. This office enables TCG to attain and retain corporate certifications including CMMI DEV and SVC Level 3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000–1 and ISO 27001 through establishing processes & policies, working with projects to comply with required processes, conducting internal audits, and participating in external audits. In addition, the SEPO will lead TCG’s goal to pursue the CMMC security certification in 2023.
The Process Improvement Coordinator will work with the Quality Management Representative on SEPO priorities, manage the Process Improvement Plan, establish the schedule for activities, conduct the meeting rhythm, ensure appropriate resources for work, lead policy and process updates, maintain the Process Asset Library, and work as an internal auditor. Any candidate applying for this position must be able to learn unfamiliar material and techniques quickly, exhibit great attention to detail, execute under aggressive deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. The ideal candidate is someone who shows initiative and can manage multiple tasks in a small amount of time. The candidate should possess a very strong work ethic, while also valuing collaboration and communication.
- Identify strategic goals with the Quality Management Executive
- Update and maintain the Process Improvement Plan based upon strategic goals
- Determine SEPO resource and schedule needs
- Conduct the SEPO meeting rhythm
- Coordinate SEPO events such as internal and external audits
- Lead service and software engineering process and policy updates
- Manage TCG’s Process Asset Library (G Suite) and training environment (Moodle)
- Gather and manage corporate-contributed process improvements
- Lead the efforts in establishing new processes to meet new or updated standards
- Conduct internal project audits
- Coordinate and participate in external audits
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with a degree or a minimum of 7 years of experience without a degree
- Resource and schedule management
- Team-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Self-directed and motivated with strong analytical skills, systematic and orderly planning abilities, and high attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure all deliverables are thorough and accurate
- Collaborative, “can-do” attitude with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Mastery in the use of G Suite: Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Experience in CMMI and ISO processes
- Experience in authoring technical processes and training materials
- Experience in leading team meetings
- Knowledge of systems architecture and technical systems environments
- Knowledge of Agile approach to team management, communications, and daily operations
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Confluence
- Experience with using issue-tracking systems, such as Jira
- Familiarity with training tools such as Moodle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Management preferred
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, and The Washington Post name TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us…we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Project Coordinator, Grade 5