TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of winning an upcoming contract award, we are seeking a Program Analyst to provide analytical consultative services required to administer programs throughout all phases of business requirements analysis, software design, system and performance testing, and implementation.
The project site is located in Montgomery County. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Analyze and review budget, schedule, and other program resources
- Provide analytical consultative services required to administer programs throughout all phases of business requirements, analysis, software design, system and performance testing and implementation
- Identify resource shortfalls and make corrective recommendations
- Participate in analysis sessions to provide program requirements
- Review the business and system, software and system integration requirements for program related objectives.
- Consider alternatives and develop recommendations.
- Identify, communicate and resolve risks.
- Identify and resolve issues to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence of consequences that may impact the success of the project.
- Monitor system tests; reviews test results; identify project issues.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Mastery in the use of MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Professional, client‐ready written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative, “can‐do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analysis,or a related field. Position‐related certification a plus.
This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.
Why should you consider a position that is contingent upon the award? Check out our thoughts on this: https://www.tcg.com/blog/why-you-should-respond-to-ads-for-jobs-that-are-contingent-on-contract-award/
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.