TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Program Manager. This opportunity requires living within a commutable distance to Washington, DC.
This position may start as a full-time telecommuting position. It will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
In this role you will help lead TCG’s effort supporting the development of strategic plans/business strategies; investment performance management, including Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) processes; managing relationships with the client’s Program Offices, and performing enterprise architecture development.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project
- Provide application systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Assist in the organizing, and managing aspects of contract operational support functions
- Assist in the direction of program activities
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT project management experience
- Must possess two (2) years of task leader experience managing a group of engineers and the full ADP life cycle in software engineering
- Outstanding organizational management and communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skill set; ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems
- Ability to talk to clients about technology solutions with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, with the political savvy to know how to frame and communicate issues
- Experience reporting to and building relationships with project & program management and Stakeholders
- Current PMP certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Masters degree preferred
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.