TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Program Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require some on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Serve as the Contractor’s main point of contact, and this individual is responsible for the overall performance of the contract; establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
- Complies with required key personnel notifications and replacement procedures
- Planning the entire program across scope, schedule, resources, risk, quality, etc., and monitoring the on-going execution of these areas
- Ensuring that contract requirements, deliverables and service levels are met
- Keeping the CORs and technical designees updated on all aspects of the contract, and making them aware of any contract issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for implementation of the Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Overall personnel Manager for all staff
- Maintaining a positive work environment where ingenuity and resourcefulness foster, and team spirit can develop
- Coordinate and collaborate operational activities with other contracts.
- Provide overall direction of program activities. Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- Over 6 years of IT Management and Leadership experience with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; OR over 8 years of IT Management and Leadership experience with a Formal IT Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- IT management and leadership experience in technology solution, involving multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Formal IT Certification
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.