TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Program Manager. In this role you will organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, and complex and inter-related project tasks.
This opportunity requires living within a commutable distance of Fort Lee, Virginia.
This position may start as a full-time telecommuting position. It will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
US Citizenship and a current Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Manage teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations
- Maintain and manage the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization
- Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items
- Ensure conformance with program task schedules and costs
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks
- Coordinate and complete projects on time and within scope
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Prepare reports for Stakeholder and TCG Executive Management regarding status of project
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
- Coordinates with other teams to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible
- A minimum of 5 years of program management experience, which includes comprehensive tracking and planning projects
- Extensive experience working with business stakeholders on SDLC related projects
- Experience (a minimum of 5 yrs.) managing full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- A minimum of 3 years working on Salesforce software development projects
- Knowledge and experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proven ability in communicating directly with clients and providing program activities
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study. Masters degree a plus
- PMP certification required
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.