TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Project Leader to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Serve as the IT Governance lead responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of governance functions over multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Provide overall direction of IT Governance activities
- Manage and maintain Contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s organization
- Consult with customer and Contractor personnel to formulate and review Governance artifacts, supporting adherence to program and project task schedules
- Establish and maintain reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to the OCIO and the various program offices.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
- PMP Certification or formal project management training
- Experience providing project leadership relates tasks/responsibilities on mid-large scale projects in the Federal Government sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.