TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership of the execution of this task. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Coordinate and monitor software projects from initiation through delivery
- Manage the software development life cycle including research, architecture, development, customization, testing, and release
- Serve as liaisons between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Ensure technical projects are completed on schedule and within budget
- Recognized as subject matter expert and advanced individual contributor professional
- Conducts highly complex work, unsupervised and with extensive latitude for independent judgment
- Leads the project or multiple tasks and retains overall responsibility for performance including cost, schedule, deliverables, and contractual compliance
- Provides the interface to the customer and other project leaders
- May work under a Program Manager for multiple projects
- Identifies, acquires, and utilizes company resources to achieve project technical objectives
- Establishes priorities, task assignments, and completion
- Ensures that quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting project/client deadlines and budget constraints
- Ensures quality assurance and timely delivery of all specified deliverables
- Identifies all task responsibilities and reports any changes or suggestions accordingly to a Senior Program Manager or Program Manager
- Supervises the training of new personnel under the project to ensure compliance with government regulations, codes, and company policy and procedures
- Participates in contract negotiations
- At least 10 years of large scale and diverse IT program management expertise
- Experience includes program standards, leadership, and coordination experience, Agile development implementation management in practice, and technical capabilities knowledge
- Expertise in Agile project management for IT/engineering/software projects.
- Experience facilitating meetings
- Experience providing complex cost allocations, chargebacks and reporting, including for cloud consumption and labor
- Experience staffing a team that is scalable to accommodate varying levels of effort over time
- Experience leading programs delivering federal shared services
- Experience with oversight of programs including multiple large or several small projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.