TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a PROJECT MANAGER, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team on a project responsible for cyber analytics and and risk scoring for the entire Federal Government.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project performance, including cost, schedule, deliverables, and contractual compliance. He or she is the person who knows most about the business and has an overview of all aspects of the project, who provides oversight to less senior members of the team, and who explains solutions to the client.
- US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in leading project teams
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing Federal government IT projects
- Knowledge of cybersecurity issues and processes is highly desirable
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with team members (consultants, technical staff, subject experts) and clients to define project activities and resolve issues and problems
- Ability to communicate within and across teams
- Possess and demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Have the political savvy to know how to phrase issues to reassure rather than overwhelm clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and lead problem resolution efforts in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with little direct supervision
- Wants – and accepts – responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction. We’ll be backing you up, but you’re on the front line.
- Demonstrates creativity and responsibility in all tasks without waiting for direction from others.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2016 Fortune magazine named TCG the #4 medium-sized Great Place to Work in the United States, and in 2017 The Washington Post named TCG as a Top Workplace for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.