TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a QA Lead to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Lead a team of QA staff for both manual and automated testing
- Create, oversee, and execute both manual and automated testing plans in support of sprint and release activities in an Agile Scrum environment
- Developing a deep functional understanding of the application to better support both manual and automated testing
- Writing, reviewing, and executing manual test cases in support of sprint activities
- Write, automate, and run test scripts to ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested
- Develop reusable automated test scripts and maintain their compatibility with software as application changes
- Develop and execute performance/load testing in conjunction with major deadlines
- Work closely with business analysts, developers, and stakeholders to create test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Triaging, reviewing, and analyzing Production issues escalated by the Help Desk team, as needed
- A minimum of 3 years in a QA Lead or supervisory role
- A minimum of 6 years of automated testing experience in an automated testing environment, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with Selenium, Watir/Webdriver
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with NeoLoad or comparable performance testing software
- A minimum of 6 years performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- A minimum of 6 years documenting test results for corrective actions, reports, and audits
- Initiative and ability to work with other team leads to define project priorities and ensure that QA staff are executing in accordance with these priorities
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and customer service-oriented personality
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology, or a related field is required
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.