TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Quality Analyst to join our development team on a high-profile application for a highly visible government agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Create test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Execute and document results of test scripts
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing of the system
- Document defects and suggested enhancements in tracking system
- Work with business analysts to ensure business requirements are clear and complete before development begins
- Work with developers to ensure system fulfills business requirements and all issues are resolved successfully
- Create and execute automation scripts in coordination with the development team
- Managing test data for the different environments
- Apply quality assurance principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Minimum 4 years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience collaborating with developers and analysts to define system needs
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and automated and manual test scripts
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.