You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Reporting and Dashboard Analyst to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal security clearance are required.
This is a hybrid (primarily remote) position requiring occasional in-person meetings in Bethesda, MD.
- Leverage existing data sources or gather new data to provide status reports and information needed for decision-making
- Create dashboards for the above information
- Develop data-driven dashboards to summarize key Enterprise Architecture performance indicators
- Update the dashboard every time progress status changes or strategic objectives are updated, so the dashboard always reflects the current state
- Provide analytics and dashboard views of NIH’s portfolio using data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI to support executive decision-making
- Perform a mix of standardized and scheduled reporting and support periodic and ad hoc requests for data and analysis. Support data entry, extraction, QC, and IT investment data call analyses
- Develop and maintain templates for commonly requested data views for both tabular and visual presentations of these data
- Support ad hoc data requests with analysis and reporting
- Anticipate ad hoc data requests for high visibility and high-risk initiatives
- Assist with amending the portfolio reporting process to effectively assess critical project metrics with key process indicators
- Present reports and dashboards to clients
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, with at least 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with Tableau and PowerBI
- Adept at using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Data Analyst, Grade 4