TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Analyst to be a part of a larger software development team working on a project for a high-profile government agency. The project itself utilizes a unique combination of technologies and methods, and will provide a wealth of opportunity, knowledge, and experience for the right candidate.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
Any candidate applying for this position must be able to learn unfamiliar material and techniques quickly, exhibit great attention to detail, execute under aggressive deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager and possesses a very strong work ethic, while also valuing collaboration and communication.
In this position, you will be expected to excel in a fast-paced environment, and prove your high value to the team.
- Conducting requirements-gathering sessions with end-users
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements
- Developing user stories, use cases, and use case specifications
- Creating test cases and providing input on test
- Executing quality assurance tests and other verifications as part of the software development lifecycle
- Collaborating with other staff members to design technical requirements
- US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance
- 3 – 5 years of business and requirements analysis experience
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology and documentation
- Experience with databases, SQL, and Web-based applications
- Ability to facilitate customer requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, client, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing
- Familiar with Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) development and management
- Mastery in the use of MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Professional, client-ready written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Experience in documentation standards and methods
- Experience with creating professional mock-ups and prototypes
- Proficiency in MS Outlook preferred
- Experience in executive level management reporting on a regular basis using informational and persuasive presentations
- Experience with relevant CMMI Level 2 & 3 processes (Requirements Development and Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Technical Solution)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.