TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, you must reside in the Fort Lee, VA area.
US citizenship and a current Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Develop and deploy custom Salesforce applications, create business logic and custom interfaces using programmatic capabilities.
- Use declarative versus programmatic methods, and can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce.
- Perform platform application building and demonstrate skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with Salesforce applications
- Experience with Lightning Platform, Apex, and Visualforce
- Experience with Agile Scrum
- Demonstrates ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.