TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Scrum Master to join our team. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Facilitates specified Scrum team in construction and deployment of federal shared service components
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects, especially in DevOps pipeline development and maintenance
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives; often acts as business expert and assists users in defining needs
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications (cloud and/or in-house)
- Serve as technical expert on development projects; participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Consult with the end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- Conducts highly complex work, unsupervised and with extensive latitude for independent judgment
- A minimum of 10 of relevant experience
- Experience as a Scrum Master for software engineering/development
- Experience as a DevOps engineering professional
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with large scale, complex, and/ or varied project management and coordination experience
- Experience implementing AWS-based applications
- Experience with Big Data projects
- Knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience delivering federal shared services
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.