TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a ScrumMaster/ Project Manager to join our team to lead the development of a high-profile application for a highly visible government agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings as needed
- Support the Federal Product Owner in backlog prioritization and development of a product roadmap
- Conduct discovery and user requirements-gathering sessions with end-users
- Act as liaison between customer, CIO / stakeholders, and development team
- Support the Program Manager and Technical Lead as necessary
- Deliver timely status reporting and updates to the Federal Leads and TCG management
- Support Agile based SDLC for software development creating necessary standards, tools and best practices
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress via reports and dashboards
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Update and maintain Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
- Improve the productivity of the sprint teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of overall experience
- Minimum 2 years of leading high-performing Agile Scrum teams
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology and documentation
- Ability to facilitate customer requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to act as a liaison between testers, developers, client, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Professional, client-ready written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, reporting and time management skills
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and ability to understand technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and handle changing deadlines
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear sprint performance standards, resolve sprint performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
- Experience working with Agile methodologies on large scale, highly visible projects
- Understand Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- Must have or obtain a Scrum Master certification within six months
- Project Management Professional preferred
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.