TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Scrum of Scrums Master to join our team. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Operates across Scrum teams to ensure coherence across the program
- Acts as Scrum Master for one or more Scrum teams under the program
- Leads the project or multiple tasks and retains overall responsibility for performance including cost, schedule, deliverables, and contractual compliance
- Provides the interface to the customer and other project leaders
- Identifies, acquires, and utilizes company resources to achieve project technical objectives
- Establishes priorities, task assignments, and completion
- Ensures that quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting project/client deadlines and budget constraints
- Ensures quality assurance and timely delivery of all specified deliverables
- Identifies all task responsibilities and reports any changes or suggestions accordingly to a Senior Program Manager or Program Manager
- Supervises the training of new personnel under the project to ensure compliance with government regulations, codes, and company policy and procedures
- A minimum of 10 years of large scale and diverse IT project management expertise
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with Agile processes and development implementation management
- Experience with large scale, complex, and/ or varied project management and coordination experience
- Knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience delivering federal shared services
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.