TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Security Analyst (Mid-Level) who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area to join our team supporting security projects at Federal Agencies.
The ideal candidates has 3-5 years experience actively participating in the creation, development of security plans, procedures, and documentation for accreditation of government owned information systems.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Federal Government security clearance, for which U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Develop system security plans to meet both National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-53) guidelines and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Synthesize security policies, procedures and safeguards for both security plans and team members based upon government standards
- Provide input, advice, and guidance (best practices) on matters related to information security.
- Develop system security documentation which ensures Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of technology information security and IT security control frameworks
- Understand and articulate risks associated with technology processes and IT security controls and identify process and control gaps
- Experience developing, writing, implementing, and supporting information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of NIST 800-53 security controls/requirements
- Experience working with Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (i.e., COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800-53, AICPA)
- Strong understanding of technology processes, risks, and issues including infrastructure, information security, SDLC, and cloud computing
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience researching, reporting, and presenting security policies and processes
- Collaborative approach working with team members and stakeholders toward resolving complex challenges in a fast-paced environment
- One of the following certification: CISSP, CISA, CRISC or equivalent designation is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.