TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Security Specialist to join our team. The Security Specialist is responsible for ensuring all PII is protected and all security requirements are fulfilled, including security testing. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Ensure data integrity and security
- Ensure the security of data upload methods
- Maintain overall system security, monitor usage in real-time, estimate future capacity and feature needs, and monitor and enforce data access and use policies
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal and agency security policies, including but not limited to FIPS 199, NIST SP 800–37, and PII Breach Notification Controls
- Monitor and maintain system security, including ATO processes other security best practices
- Monitor and maintain system security documentation
- Update systems as needed to comply with policies and regulations on security, accessibility, privacy, and other issues
- Monitor and mitigate security risks
- Technical security expert with a minimum of 5 years of technical expertise
- Experience following the security and privacy processes described in Play 11 of the U.S. Digital Services Playbook (https://playbook.cio.gov/)
- Experience with tools such as Nessus, BigFix, and NetSparker
- Experience with system security on the AWS platform
- Experience developing systems for federal shared services
- Knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience with Big Data projects
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.