TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for thought leadership regarding the business processes surrounding our client’s multi-level cloud technology projects.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Provide thought leadership and problem solving for client’s stakeholders pertaining to business process to best utilize cloud technology
- Use knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Process Change Management principles to re-engineer processes, reduce redundancy, and increase efficiency
- Assist the client in planning, evaluation, and overseeing solution implementations of new cloud technologies
- Assess the alignment of services and technology with business/mission goals or objectives
- A minimum of 8 years of experience required
- Proven ability in communicating directly with clients and providing program activities
- Extensive experience in government contracting
- PMP certification or certificate in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.