TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team. In this role you will provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements. This position requires experience providing expertise in change management support, training support, and organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Plans major technology assignments and recommends major changes affecting project growth and success
- Handle multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action
- Manages and coordinates requirement gathering and analyzes the business needs of stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions
- Elicits and clearly documents business and systems requirements
- Manages stakeholder relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results
- Stays current with customer needs and strategies
- Utilizes formal and informal written communication methods to communicate updates and findings
- Facilitates project meetings and presentations;
- Identifies and facilitates process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid
- Develops process improvements and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs, determines and carries out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results
- Recognizes and capitalizes on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Over 5 years of IT experience with a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree; OR over 7 years of IT experience with a Formal IT Certification
- Experience in applying a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Experience applying technical expertise across multiple project assignments
- Complete experience with SDLC support, coding application logic via various programming languages and Integrated Development Environments (IDE), and deploying applications via various Application Server platforms
- Experience in the field of information technology and business process management
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Formal IT Certification
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.