You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in anticipation of an upcoming award.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance are required for this position.
- Assess and transition applications’ operations and maintenance requirements in concert with the client
- A minimum of 5 years of experience serving as a business analyst on software development projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that translate well into requirements baselines that both technical experts and business owners can understand
- Proven ability to provide detailed, comprehensive, testable, and traceable process components in a number of formats including, but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Data Requirements, System Software Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
- Demonstrated experience leading requirements gathering sessions, analyzing business flows, and documenting user needs.
- Documentation and toolsets (e.g. JIRA) expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; four years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Business Analyst, Grade 6