TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer/Transportation Specialist to join our team. The Senior Data Engineer./Transportation Specialist is responsible for providing transportation expertise; performing database development, conducting data analysis, and providing subject matter expertise. While this is primarily a telecommuting role, applicants must live within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Provide transportation-related subject matter expertise to advise the program manager and client management team on how to best achieve program objectives
- Analyze transportation-related data sets
- Implements code to manage large-scale data imports, exports, and analytics
- Advise on the development of a customer success program related to transportation big data analytics
- Participate in Customer Advisory Board activities and meetings
- Work directly with users to support utilization of the service for data management and manipulation
- Transportation subject matter expert with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of transportation data and analytics
- Experience developing systems for federal shared services
- Experience implementing AWS-based applications
- Experience with Big Data projects
- NoSQL database
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.