TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Developer to join our development team on a high-profile application for a highly visible government agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- A full understanding of the technical approach to be used by the development team and supporting the Technical Lead in achieving that approach
- Support backlog estimation and technical design activities based on user stories, epics, and product roadmap
- Design, develop, test, and maintain multiple web-based applications
- Maintain unit tests at a high level of code coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure alignment across the development team
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of disciplines
- Minimum 7 years experience in software development
- Experience with custom-built, open-source applications
- Experience with cloud-based hosting and infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with database and application programming interface (API)
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Angular (or Typescript) and Python
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Django
- Experience integrating with authentication systems
- Experience building and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines including automated testing and security scanning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.