TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG will help our federal client enhance budget formulation and performance reporting needs.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Design, develop and implement scalable and secure AWS and/or Cloud Services architecture
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation, process improvement, and architecture improvements
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around public cloud services and platforms
- Collaborate with key organizational stakeholders to determine cloud service strategy and future improvements
- Lead infrastructure design conversations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties.
- Monitor customer environments through AWS/Azure alerts
- A minimum of 7 years of development/programming experience
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with ETL/SQL
- Experience with IBM Cognos and OneStream or similar CPM tools
- Experience with AWS
- Experience implementing federal financial management systems with well-developed knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Job Title/Grade: Software Engineer, Grade 7