You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Senior Developer to join our team supporting OneStream Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation activities for a major Federal agency. In this capacity, TCG will help our federal client enhance budget formulation and performance reporting needs.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
- Design, develop and implement scalable and secure AWS and/or Cloud Services architecture
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation, process improvement, and architecture improvements
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around public cloud services and platforms
- Collaborate with key organizational stakeholders to determine cloud service strategy and future improvements
- Lead infrastructure design conversations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties.
- Monitor customer environments through AWS/Azure alerts
- A minimum of 7 years of development/programming experience
- Experience with web application development
- Experience with ETL/SQL
- Experience with IBM Cognos and OneStream or similar CPM tools
- Experience with AWS
- Experience implementing federal financial management systems with well-developed knowledge of federal financial management processes and requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related degree required
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Job Title/Grade: Software Engineer, Grade 7