You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team in anticipation of an upcoming opportunity.
For this telecommuting position, TCG is pleased to offer remote employment in the following states, AL, AZ, CO, DC, DE, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NC, OH, OR, PA (excluding the City of Philadelphia), TN, UT, VA, WV, or WI.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal government security clearance are required for this position.
- Participate in Agile Scrum planning and development processes
- Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle including design, development, testing, and release
- Design innovative solutions to meet user demands
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Consults with the end-user as needed to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- A minimum of 10 years of experience
- The ability to contribute quickly to the project
- The ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Angular 7 or later
- HTML, CSS
- Single Page Applications
- Updating legacy applications to modern technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science preferred; four (4) years of related experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Software Engineer, Grade 7