TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our project team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required.
- Custom development on the Atlassian product stack
- Full-stack Java development on custom applications
- Ensuring security of products and responding to security scan related requests
- As-needed production support on systems of responsibility.
- 6+ years of experience as a web developer
- Advanced-level Linux (RHEL) system administration and Bash scripting experience
- Expert-level enterprise Java development experience using popular enterprise Java web containers (Servlet API 3.0+) such as Tomcat and Java Spring Framework (4.0+)
- Extensive knowledge of Atlassian COTS tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with Fortify SSC, SCA, WebInspect; running scans and analyzing scan results as well as developing in adherence to web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10).
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and Docker orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and 508 accessibility standards.
- Working knowledge of SQL preferably with experience in PostgreSQL or DB2.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium
- Troubleshooting skills such as reviewing logs, attaching a debugger, analyzing network traffic.
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and clear appreciation of end customer needs.
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation.
- Experience with SAML-based authentication and OAuth 2.0
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and other continuous integration tools.
- Knowledge of JUnit and other advanced unit testing libraries such as Mockito, PowerMock and Cucumber.
- Familiarity with Go programming language
- Experience working with Microsoft .Net
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (or other cloud provider) service offerings
- Experience writing DB2 Stored Procedures
- Experience as a team lead in Agile/Scrum software practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, or related preferred)
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.