TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who is a jack of all trades, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding, to join our team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a full stack enterprise web application developer
- Java development experience using popular enterprise Java web containers (Servlet API 3.0+) such as Tomcat and Java Spring Framework (4.0+)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, and CSS
- Strong knowledge of 508 accessibility standards
- Working knowledge of SQL preferably with experience in PostgreSQL
- Experience with automated test tools and frameworks such as Selenium and JUnit
- Troubleshooting skills such as reviewing logs, attaching a debugger, analyzing network traffic
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and clear appreciation of end-customer needs
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
- Experience with Linux (RHEL) system administration and Bash scripting experience
- Knowledge of Atlassian COTS applications such as Confluence, and Jira
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and Docker orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with SAML-based authentication and OAuth 2.0
- Experience with Fortify SSC, SCA, WebInspect; running scans and analyzing scan results as well as developing in adherence to web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Practical experience configuring and using Jenkins and other continuous integration tools
- Knowledge of advanced unit testing libraries such as Mockito, PowerMock and Cucumber
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software practices
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, or related preferred)
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.