TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Help Desk Analyst, who currently lives in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to join our project team supporting a Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Provide professional, capable Tier 2 end-user support for a high visibility, web-based application
- Support the development team with issue reproduction and analysis for Tier 3 issues
- Train Tier 1 Help Desk staff on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for basic system issues
- Support the project/client in developing and maintaining both technical and procedural documentation, including written SOPs for Help Desk staff and end-user documentation for use by system users
- Develop and lead system training for end users
- Functional understanding and use of a Help Desk software (e.g. Remedy, JIRA)
- The ability to delineate the importance of Trouble Tickets based on issues and prioritize responses accordingly.
- Technology conversant – possess a general understanding of IT terms & technology
- Assist in evolving the standards of Help Desk Support
- Minimum 3 years Help Desk experience in a Federal Govt environment
- Minimum 1+ years working in a lead and/or senior capacity
- Experience working as a member of a Help Desk team
- Understanding of the basic principles of customer service and support
- Comfort collaborating with users and team members to define needs
- Demonstrates an ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-orientated personality
- Exceptional interactive skills (verbal & written)
- A “can-do” attitude that his proactive and solutions oriented
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.