TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
This position also requires the ability to pass a Federal Government background check, for which a Green Card or U.S. Citizenship is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of Java/JEE development experience
- Must have extensive Angular experience, a minimum of 3 years
- Experience with Angular Material
- Demonstrated ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- An ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and customer service-orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communications
- JBoss application server
- ETL Scripting
- Custom MS Office Report Generation ’ POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Java 8
- Spring boot
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is required
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.