TCG is an award-winning Government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Java Developer, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Java-based Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience developing with RESTful web services
- Solid understanding of HTML 5, CSS, and JSP markup, including JSP tag libraries
- PostgresQL and relational database design
- Use case design and realization
- Demonstrated success in leading technical teams in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Demonstrated success in working with team members, including senior architects, analysts, and the project manager, to design and estimate system implementation timelines and costs
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- Speaks well and clearly
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- Experience with configuration management using continuous integration and continuous deployment processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.