TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Sr. Java Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a Federal agency.
The ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within the States of Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, West Virginia, or the Commonwealths of Virginia or Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia).
- Minimum 4 years strong Java/JEE experience
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Speaks well and clearly
- Demonstrates strong written communication skills
- JBoss EJB3
- JBoss Seam Framework
- JBoss application server
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Richfaces/Java Server Faces (JSF)
- ETL Scripting
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Custom MS Office Report Generation Apache POI/Other (DOCX/Excel)
- Knowledge of government IT requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Experience developing solutions using varying data sources
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or significant experience in a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.