US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Participate in the day-to-day development activities of a fast-paced development team using Agile Scrum
- Contribute to project, release, and sprint planning activities as part of the project team
- Proactively take ownership of design, specification, and estimation of technical solutions by building consensus on the right approach
- Implement technical solutions and confirm that it meets the agreed-upon “definition of done” by working closely with the Business Analyst and Quality Assurance teams
- Investigate and triage Production issues
- Develop both a broad and deep understanding of existing application code and architecture.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Demonstrable accomplishments in an Agile Scrum software development life cycle
- Significant expertise in developing with RESTful web services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- Demonstrated success in implementing software development best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.