TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for effectively planning, directing, and coordinating activities surrounding our client’s multi-level cloud technology projects. You will use your knowledge of and experience with various technologies to lead a team to reach all client’s goals.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Assist client in the development, selection, and implementation for their technology initiatives to improve effectiveness and evaluate new equipment
- Complete administrative tasks such as the compiling of reports that detail program activity to supply the client with status and progress of projects
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- At least 5 years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- At least 1 year of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client and/or through documentation
- At least 3 years of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Proven ability in communicating directly with clients and providing program activities
- Project Management or equivalent certification
- Extensive government contracting experience
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.