You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance are required for this position.
- Oversee an integrated team of analysts, web developers, and database administrators in the operations and maintenance of mission-critical transportation safety applications.
- A minimum of 10 years of large-scale and diverse IT project management expertise
- Experience with large-scale, complex, and or varied project management and coordination experience
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft platform and applications development, including .Net, and SharePoint.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent accreditation
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Agile development implementation management is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; four years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Project Manager, Grade 7