TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Solutions Architect) to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Establishes information requirements, using analytical methods, for enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems
- Designs architectures that include software, hardware, and communications solutions to support the total requirements, and provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Ensures architectures are in compliance with open systems standards as they apply to the client’s environment
- Evaluates compatibility of information system development efforts with agency architectures and recommends adjustments, as appropriate
- Analytically and systematically evaluates the problems of workflow, organization, and planning to develop appropriate corrective action
- Provides consulting support on complex tasks and daily supervision and direction to staff
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience, at least 8 of which must be in requirement gathering and deploying enterprise-wide or large scale information systems
- Experience designing and architecting software and hardware systems for Federal Government
- Federal Government Compliance experience (NIST, FedRamp) with open systems in Cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- System evaluation experience, working with workflow and requirements for large Clients
- Cloud Certification required (AWS Architect, Principle or both)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.