You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Web Software Developer to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance are required for this position.
- Lead development activities in support of major mission-critical transportation safety applications.
- Oversee the work of an integrated team of developers and database administrators.
- At least ten (10) years of software development experience using .NET or similar technology
- Senior-level development technical expertise
- Training and education with nascent technologies
- Experience with database technologies, team collaboration tools, e.g. Jira, and deployment platforms, e.g. Jenkins or Git.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with AWS technologies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; four years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy
Internal title/grade: Software Engineer, Grade 7